Our story begins as our family business was started in 1956 by Mackey Ungaro. Known as Vista Seafood, Mackey put his son Henry and nephew, Tommy Amalfitano in charge of operations. They were just 15 years old. As business grew, we moved to the waterfront and added a live seafood section where customers could choose their fish. This was known as Norm’s Landing. In 1982 we moved into what is today known as the San Pedro Fish Market and Restaurant.